Earn a diploma at your own pace, at your convenience.
AHA Philippines announces its first MODULAR PROGRAM in the DIPLOMA in CULINARY ARTS and the CERTIFIED CULINARIAN PROGRAM.
In this new program, students are given the option to study at their own pace the required five (5) modules to earn the Diploma and Certification. as follows:
- Knife Skills and Stocks, Soups and Starches;
- American Cuisine;
- Asian Cuisine;
- Breakfast cuisine (egg cookery); and
- European cuisine.
Depending on the availability of time and budget, students can map out the module at their convenience. AHA Philippines offers flexible schedules where students can choose.
This is also open to culinary enthusiasts who want to learn specific modules only.
Details of the program are as follows:
- Cost per module is P29,995.00
- P1,000 non-refundable reservation and processing fee for each module.
- Applicants need to fill out an application form for each module (P500/application form)
- Knife skills, Stocks, Soups and Starches (3-4 weeks) is a pre-requisite module before students can advance to all other modules. After completion, all other modules may be taken in any order.
- Upon completion of all 5 modules, student applicant is required to render 600 hours of OJT (local internship).
- Applicant is allowed to be absent once only for each module in order to get a certificate of completion at the end of each module.
- Upon completion of all 5 modules and the 600 hours OJT, student will receive Diploma in Culinary Arts.
- Students will receive his American Cu;inary Federation Certified Culinarian Certificate only upon registering as member of the ACF Philippine Chapter.
- Tuition fee of P29,995 is inclusive of all ingredients, e-recipes, and lecture notes. It does not include uniform fee of P2,500, ACF Phils Chapter membership fee of $150.00, Tesda NC2 exam fee, graduation fees, field trip fee (optional), and the international internship cost.
- This is valid for a limited time promotional offer only.