Duration: 6 Months
* Fees subject to change without prior notice
The 6-month Diploma in Culinary Arts is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACEF). Graduates of the program will receive automatic ACF CERTIFIED CULINARIAN (C.C.) certification.
The Diploma in Culinary Arts (DCA) program is a 6-month intensive program accredited by TESDA (Technical Education and Skills Development Authority) that allows graduates to earn a Cookery NC ll (National Certification Level 11) qualification. This qualification attests to the graduate’s competence to assume any of the following entry level positions in the industry: Commis 1, 2, and 3, Pastry Cook, Hot-Kitchen Cook, Pantry Worker, Cold-Kitchen Cook/Garde Manger and Saucier.
Through instructive demonstrations and intensive hands on training, complemented by lectures on theories, students are equipped with the fundamental skills and techniques on various cooking methods, including international cuisine, i.e. Asian, European, and American. Students are honed in the classroom laboratory for four months, after which they undergo two months of internship training in the actual hospitality workplace, where they apply the knowledge and skills gained in class, enhance their culinary skills and gain actual industry experience in the hospitality workplace. All AHA Phil courses are designed to teach and train you in the culinary arts thru a tri-level approach of lecture, demo and hands-on kitchen work:
- lectures are practical and comprehensive
- demos are conducted in a theater-style room
- hands-on cooking in well-equipped kitchen stations
- limited number of students per cooking station for conducive learning
Complete program tuition is Php 278,500.00.
Students enrolled in the 6-month Culinary Arts – Commercial Cooking NC ll can opt to undergo a 3-month international PAID work experience in the USA with international partner hotels of AHA USA. Additional cost for the program fee, airfare and health insurance apply.
The 6-month Diploma in Culinary Arts is accredited by the American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACEF). Graduates of the program who are members of ACF will receive automatic ACF CERTIFIED CULINARIAN (C.C.) certification.
- Professional Chef
- Product Identification
- Kitchen Math
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Knife Skills
- Butchery & Fish Mongerie
- Stocks, soups and Starches
- Cooking Methods
- Breakfast Cookery
- Asian Cuisine
- European Cuisine
- American Cuisine
- * Two-month local internship training
- Minimum educational requirement: High School diploma
- Completed Application Form with 2 photos (1 1/2″ X1″)
- Application fee of P 500.00
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Must pass written entrance exam, interview, medical, and psychological examinations
- For High School graduates – Form 138 (Photocopy of High school Report Card and Photo copy of High school Diploma
- For college undergraduates – Form 138 ( Photocopy of High school Report Card and updated form 137 (Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- For college graduates – Certified True Copy of Diploma and Form 137 (Photo of Transcript of Records)
- Certificate of Honorable Dismissal from most recently attended school
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from most recently attended school
International internship cost (optional)
Certified Culinarian $150 U.S. processing fee
Field trip (optional)
Fee for NCII TESDA Certification Exam (approximately Php 1,000.00)
MODES OF PAYMENT
Refers to Cash (bills) or Dated Check (Manila Clearing Only)
Bills should be deposited to Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) or Banco de Oro. A validated deposit slip should be presented or sent via fax.
**FAX COPY ACCEPTED (ORIGINAL DEPOSIT SLIP TO BE SUBMITTED UPON ENROLLMEN
Please call for enrollment and intake schedule:
+632 927 753 8177
+632 920 938 5645
+632 906 540 0522